Bacon Olive Wraps
- 10 slices white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar processed cheese sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut in half
- Preheat the broiler
- Cut bread into thirds. Spread each third with processed cheese sauce. Sprinkle with olives. Roll thirds jelly-roll fashion. Wrap each with half a strip of bacon, securing with toothpicks. Arrange wrapped bread rolls in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Broil, checking frequently, until bacon is evenly browned and has reached desired crispness, about 5 minutes.