Black Bean and Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Combine pork tenderloin, onion, red pepper, black beans, salsa, chicken broth, oregano, cumin, and chili powder in a slow cooker. Set to Low and cook for 8 to 10 hours.
- Break up pieces of cooked pork to thicken the chili before serving.
One thought on “Black Bean and Pork Tenderloin”