Twice-Baked Ranch Potatoes
“Creamy twice baked potatoes with a ranch taste.”
- 5 (5 ounce) baking potatoes
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Scrub and dry potatoes, then prick several times with a fork and place on a microwave-safe plate. Heat in microwave on high until tender, 18 to 20 minutes; remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine Neufchatel cheese and milk in a small bowl; beat in salad dressing mix.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; remove pulp, leaving a thin potato skin shell. Mix pulp into cheese mixture and mash. Spoon mixture into potato shells; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Place two potatoes on a microwave-safe plate. Heat in microwave on high until heated through and cheese is melted, 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes.