Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Recipe By:Soup Loving Nicole
“Perfectly crisp and seasoned potato wedges straight out of your air fryer. It doesn’t get any easier than this!”
- 2 medium Russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Place 8 wedges in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip wedges with tongs and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining 8 wedges.